A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Papo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Papo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Papo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Papo graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Papo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele C Papo MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michele C. Papo practice?
- Dr. Michele Papo has 1 office location.
Dr. Michele Papo practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.