Learn more about Dr. Michele Pare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Pare is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pare
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pare Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Pare, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Pare graduated from Universite De Montreal.
Dr. Pare has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Murray Medical Center
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Camille Pare MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michele C. Pare practice?
- Dr. Michele Pare has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michele Pare practices Neurological Surgery near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Dalton, GA.
See Chattanooga Surgeons.