A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Pare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Pare is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Pare, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Pare graduated from Universite De Montreal.
Dr. Pare has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Camille Pare MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michele C. Pare practice?
- Dr. Michele Pare has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michele Pare practices Neurological Surgery near Dalton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Chattanooga, TN.
See Dalton Neurological Surgeons.