Dr. Michel Pare MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Dalton, GA

• Good
  • Bad

February 14th, 2017
didnt tell me one single thing i didnt already know did not even read full MRI....
horrible Dr.

February 5th, 2015
professional, caring, spent time with me

January 9th, 2015
His office and staff went above and beyond in getting me the best medical treatment in a speedy manner. I highly recommend him if you are looking for a doctor in this area. You will not find a place where the treat you so well and act so kind and friendly.

April 11th, 2014
Do Not Recommend
After he botched up a surgery on me, I ended up at Emory in Atlanta. I had problems immediately after the surgery and he could have cared less. He is the worst doctor that I've ever been to. After a car accident, I've had 19 surgeries. He's the only doctor that I've ever complained about. Do not go to him and do not have surgery at Hamilton Medical Center in Dalton. Worst experience of my life and I have permanent problems as a result.

October 16th, 2013
he didnt do what he said he would do!
im no better than before surgry! they might have to go back in and do the whole thing over! thanks alot!

March 21st, 2013
Blessed
Blessed to have been refereed. Had back operation in2008. Going back again; not same issue. GOD Bless

April 3rd, 2012
Dr. Pare spent a long time explaining what was wrong with me and how he could fix it.

March 17th, 2012
always caring and spends time to explain my xrays and tests needed

August 17th, 2011
Grateful
Dr. Pare evaluated my condition quickly and concisely; outlined available treatment options; and performed my surgery with terrific results. My surgery was on a Friday afternoon and I walked out of the hospital Saturday morning. Very grateful for his skills.

December 12th, 2010
Doctor Pare' caused life long problems for me.
After seeing Dr. Pare' in 98 for a herniated and ruptured disk with boney spurs scratching and embedding in my spine, he tapped my knees, had me walk across the floor on my toes and then informed me that the MRI was normal for someone my age (33 at the time)and when questioned what caused pain down my left hip and leg, erectile dysfunction, problems urinating, and severe pain in my lower back and leg, he informed me that "That is normal for people as they age and you just need to get used to it" I lost my insurance after going to ATL for a 2nd opinion and it took 3 more years before I was able to get a grant to have the needed surgery performed. I now suffer irreversable nerve damage and have recently become disabled from the damage created over the years that resulted from his initial diagnosis. I know of at least 2 other people who had similar situations with him. He was very uncaring of my condition and I would highly recommend to never see this doctor. It could cause you life long problems as it has me. After writing and calling his superiors, he was supposedly repremanded, but it appears he is still here to harm others. He may have helped some patients but has destroyed the lives of others.

June 11th, 2010
Never went back
Went to Dr. Pare and was referred to pain management for epidurals. Finally went back and he said I had only gone a couple of months. Told him to check the year of that date. (it had been a year of doing the epidurals with poor results) Did tests.I called back. Asked for results and was told he wanted to see me re surgery. I asked what was found. Was told they could not tell me. I had heard of the new rule of full disclosure to the patient. I told her that I thought I had a right to know. She said I would have to see the doctor. I paused in my confusion. S he said, "Helllllllllloooooooooooooo" with attitude in her voice. When I said something about my wanting to know how bad things were, so that I would not spend a week worrying, she stated that she was very busy, didn't have time to talk any more that I would have to see the doctor and hung up. The only time I went back was to pick up my x-rays. I would not trust people like that with my care. It's my body. I want to know as soon as the results are in. Even if all they can do is read me the radiologists' impression.

August 30th, 2009
Amazing care of Abby Hodge age 8
We were faced with emergency care of ABigail age 8 her shunt wasnt working. did not take him no time to come and see her and took her to surgery. He was kind and compassionate and caring to us MOM and DAD and especially Abby. Thank you so much for taking care of Abby.