Dr. Michel Pare MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Dalton, GA

• Good
  • Bad

February 14th, 2017
didnt tell me one single thing i didnt already know did not even read full MRI....
horrible Dr.

February 5th, 2015
professional, caring, spent time with me

January 9th, 2015
His office and staff went above and beyond in getting me the best medical treatment in a speedy manner. I highly recommend him if you are looking for a doctor in this area. You will not find a place where the treat you so well and act so kind and friendly.

April 11th, 2014
Do Not Recommend
After he botched up a surgery on me, I ended up at Emory in Atlanta. I had problems immediately after the surgery and he could have cared less. He is the worst doctor that I've ever been to. After a car accident, I've had 19 surgeries. He's the only doctor that I've ever complained about. Do not go to him and do not have surgery at Hamilton Medical Center in Dalton. Worst experience of my life and I have permanent problems as a result.

October 16th, 2013
he didnt do what he said he would do!
im no better than before surgry! they might have to go back in and do the whole thing over! thanks alot!

August 7th, 2013
a caring place
Was able to get to see Dr Pare after a bad trip to another dr. From the time I walked in the door I felt very good about where I was. Everyone was so friendly and made me feel at ease. Dr. Pare's helper Sussane is way beyond wonderful and really went out of her way to help me. Dr. Pare went through my test and EXPLAINED things. Needless to say I told him I just did not feel like I could take a chance on such a serious surgery with a dr that wouldn't take the time to explain things to me and he was great. Heres a place and a group of folks who care more about their patients than the money. Very hard find in todays world. Thank you.

May 14th, 2013
Dr. Pare is fabulous
Very prompt and professional. Took the time to explain to me with my xrays and a model what was wrong with my back and how I could get better--without forcing me to have surgery

March 21st, 2013
Blessed
Blessed to have been refereed. Had back operation in2008. Going back again; not same issue. GOD Bless

April 3rd, 2012
Dr. Pare spent a long time explaining what was wrong with me and how he could fix it.

March 16th, 2012
always caring and spends time to explain my xrays and tests needed

August 17th, 2011
Grateful
Dr. Pare evaluated my condition quickly and concisely; outlined available treatment options; and performed my surgery with terrific results. My surgery was on a Friday afternoon and I walked out of the hospital Saturday morning. Very grateful for his skills.

December 12th, 2010
Doctor Pare' caused life long problems for me.
After seeing Dr. Pare' in 98 for a herniated and ruptured disk with boney spurs scratching and embedding in my spine, he tapped my knees, had me walk across the floor on my toes and then informed me that the MRI was normal for someone my age (33 at the time)and when questioned what caused pain down my left hip and leg, erectile dysfunction, problems urinating, and severe pain in my lower back and leg, he informed me that "That is normal for people as they age and you just need to get used to it" I lost my insurance after going to ATL for a 2nd opinion and it took 3 more years before I was able to get a grant to have the needed surgery performed. I now suffer irreversable nerve damage and have recently become disabled from the damage created over the years that resulted from his initial diagnosis. I know of at least 2 other people who had similar situations with him. He was very uncaring of my condition and I would highly recommend to never see this doctor. It could cause you life long problems as it has me. After writing and calling his superiors, he was supposedly repremanded, but it appears he is still here to harm others. He may have helped some patients but has destroyed the lives of others.