A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Parker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Parker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Parker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Heywood Hospital
- Baldwinville Nursing Home
- Wachusett Manor Nursing Home
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Carole Parker MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michele C. Parker practice?
- Dr. Michele Parker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michele Parker practices Family Medicine near Gardner, MA.
See Gardner Family Physicians.