A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Pato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Pato is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pato graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pato has 4 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- University Hospital Suny Health Science Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Tortora Pato MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michele T. Pato practice?
- Dr. Michele Pato has 1 office location.
Dr. Michele Pato practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.