A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Pato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Pato is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pato
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pato Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pato graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pato has 4 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Usc University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Tortora Pato MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michele T. Pato practice?
- Dr. Michele Pato has 1 office location.
Dr. Michele Pato practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.