A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Pepperell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Pepperell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Pepperell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pepperell graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pepperell has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele M Pepperell MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michele M. Pepperell practice?
- Dr. Michele Pepperell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michele Pepperell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.