Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Love her! show details Love her!
by M on Apr 7th, 2015

Dr Pepperell was my OBGYN for many years. I LOVE HER!!! She is so down to earth and sweet. Always smiling! She delivered my first baby and I had the best experience. She truly is very knowledgeable and excellent dr. She made my delivery an awesome experience. I had to leave her due to a move and I have now been through 3 OB's and I can't find a decent OB to save my life. Dr P is awesome!!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Rachael on Aug 1st, 2013

Dr. Pepperelle has been my doctor for several years and delivered my daughter in August 2011. She has great bedside manner and genuinely cares about her patients. I have only ever had to wait more than 10 minutes one time due to an emergency delivery, and as staff became aware that she was not going to be able to return promptly I was given the opportunity to reschedule or wait, whichever I preferred. I definately recommend Dr. Pepperelle.

Wonderful experience. show details Wonderful experience.
Sep 6th, 2011

I recently went to see Dr Pepperell for my yearly visit. The front office staff and back office staff are kind and efficient. I was also impressed with Dr Pepperell's nurse, Kayln. She had everything Dr Pepperell needed even before she had to be asked. I would highly recommend Dr Pepperell.

Good if you just need a OBGYN for a yearly exam show details Good if you just need a OBGYN for a yearly exam
by Lyndee Y at Insider Pages on Jun 7th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

While I like Dr. Pepperell, it is so difficult to make an appointment to see her I am now changing doctors. Dr. Pepperell is a great doctor ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com