Dr. Michele Perez MD Patient Reviews

• Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Atlanta, GA

September 7th, 2016
Dr Perez is one of the few left remaining knowledgeable and caring Doctors who listen to their patient! She takes the time needed to hear you out and gives you options for care. Her standard for excellence should be a role model for all other others who call themselves Medical professionals. I have been seeing her for almost 10 years and she still gives the same consistent care each and every time. The people that work with her also are 5 stars. They are a caring, innovative staff in this chaotic time of Healthcare.

October 23rd, 2015
Dr Perez remains the most concerned, passionate and invested in my health professional I have seen! She has treated me for years, and never once ever has she blown me off, she treats you every time with respect and she remembers everything! She is Always prepared! She is always trying to think of ways to help me, alleviate pain and suffering, do minimally invasive procedures, not monetarily driven, which is a lot in today's medical culture! She is calm, thoughtful, respectful, and kind!

July 17th, 2015
Dr. Perez is no doubt the BEST doctor I have been treated by! Her bedside manner is amazing! I absolutely never feel rushed at our appointments. She truly cares about her patients individual needs and actually listens....really listens! She has helped me so much much over the past year! After many years of pain and injuries, she has been able to pin point the root of it! She has been very proactive with my treatment.....and has helped me understand everything going on with my body by explaining each diagnosis and treatment very thoroughly. She has even personally called me and my insurance company to make sure I am taken care of. I am so thankful to have finally found a doctor that actually cares! Dr. Perez and her entire staff are a blessing!!!

April 17th, 2015
still in pain
I saw Dr. Perez for more than 3 years. Never got any relief from my bulging disc that's pushing on my sciatica. She did 3 rounds of epidural injections (well, she did 2... Jessica another Dr. in the practice did the 1st one, which I should of switched to her; she had an amazing bedside manner); none worked and her bedside manner wasn't what I needed when in pain. Her nurse is the WORST! Her nurse wouldn't even let me finish my sentences yet she could barely speak English... Needless to say, I'm looking for a new Dr!

April 30th, 2014
Very Caring Dr.
I have been a patient of Dr. Perez for about 4 years and she is always been a wonderful Doctor. She has always taken time to listen and provide me with options. I would strongly recommend her to anyone.

May 20th, 2010
Chronic pain relief
Dr. Perez has been extremely helpful in relieving my chronic back pain. I would recommend her to anyone!

March 30th, 2010
Does Not Care!!!!!!!!
I was in so much pain she claimed I was just using her for pain meds, I walked around for months with a fractured hip and she NEVER diagnosed it! never checked into my pain....she just assumed I was a dope head!!!! Thanks for nothing, I have to have surgery now. I will never recommend this doctor to anyone

May 1st, 2009
Dr. Perez really helped me with this condition I have had for over 15 years. The condition still persists as there is no cure for it but the care and treatment she performed was immediately helpful and long lasting. I would recommend Dr. Perez.

Health Guides