A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Piccone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Piccone, Ophthalmologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Piccone, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Eye Cancer (Choroid Neoplasm)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Piccone graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Piccone has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Wills Eye Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Renee Piccone MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michele R. Piccone practice?
- Dr. Michele Piccone has 8 office locations.
Dr. Michele Piccone practices Ophthalmology and Internal Medicine near Wayne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Pottsville, PA.
See Wayne Ophthalmologists and Wayne Internists.