A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Piccone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Piccone, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Eye Cancer (Choroid Neoplasm)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Piccone graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Piccone has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Wills Eye Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Piccone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans