Overall Review

3.9

April 28th, 2016
I have more problems with the knowledge of the nurses. I end up doing more of the work trying to get correct information, setting up appointments with other doctors and having been told to do things that is not my responsibility. Lack of knowledge regarding my health issues and I'm doing more follow up and diagnosing my problems. It is irritating to have different nurses and staff more than any doctor's office I have ever been in.

January 9th, 2014
Dr. Polon is a very sweet, and kind physician. She does her best to find out what is wrong with you, and how to fix it!!!! I love the fact that she is willing to stay with you when you have questions for her. She is not quick to give you the boot!!!! She is an excellent physician. :)

June 20th, 2011
Excellent physician!

September 5th, 2010
Over the last few years she is becoming too concerned with anything but practicing medicine. I.e. botox inject and other facial corrections - things like this. When you go expect the nurse to ask you questions - type them into a computer then wait for the doc to come in and ask the same questions with barely looking over her computer. When I first went to her - her bedside manner was great - really listened - now it is as if myself and my husband are bothering her. In the process of finding another family doctor. Such a waste of an education and space.