A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Potempa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Potempa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Potempa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Potempa graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Potempa has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Ann Potempa MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michele A. Potempa practice?
- Dr. Michele Potempa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michele Potempa practices Family Medicine near Lockport, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.
See Lockport Primary Care Doctors.