A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Potempa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Potempa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Potempa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Potempa graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Potempa has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Potempa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 10 plans
- Independent Health - 34 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michele A. Potempa practice?
Dr. Michele Potempa practices Family Medicine near Lockport, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.
See Lockport Family Physicians.