Dr. Michele Powell DO Patient Reviews

• Bad

October 2nd, 2013
doris K.

April 3rd, 2013
the best female doctor that i can really open up to
Doctor Powell, is the most open and very understanding doctor that i have ever met. she listens to all my problems. she is very caring, kind honest, friendly and she does her job very well, i would send every one to the house of life office because it truly feel like a special place where you can just free yourself form all the emotional feelings and walk out feeling fresh. i enjoy visiting there it is like home away from home to me !

August 15th, 2012
The perfect Doctor for me!
I have been seeing Dr. Powell as my primary care physician since she opened her practice in Winston Salem. She is so very thorough in my wellness checks and is equally concerned with the holistic well being of my life. She never fails to ask how I am emotionally as well as physically and offers options for continued wellness that suit my more natural lifestyle. I would never switch and feel so fortunate that she came to the Piedmont Triad.

July 19th, 2012
My Physician
It thinks she an excellent doctor. Very compassionate, she remembers who you are and personal things about. She very much into preventive care. Does an excellent job of suggestion lifestyle changes and adding supplements, excercise and other home remedies.

July 1st, 2012
Awesome Medical skills and very caring personality
Awesome Medical skills and very caring personality

January 6th, 2012
Dr. Powell is the most highly recommended Dr. in the area and in a few years, the most popular it seems. Her office is the most professionally run Ive ever seen; immaculate and friendly in a very inviting setting. She takes almost a half hour with each patient and really listens so as to properly diagnose. Everyone loves her, and I read that she has won several awards for her work with leading medical university interns. We need more real family-oriented, old fashioned Doctors like this!

October 13th, 2011
CONSUMER
Dr. Powell and her staff are excellent. It took two years for me to find her and thank God! I did after waiding thru a bunch of incompetents in the medical arena. My family is grateful to Dr.Powell on so many levels and we would recommed her to any aquaintance who inquires about recieving excellent medical care.

January 16th, 2011
Outstanding Dr.
Dr.Powell is very professional. She really cares about your health. Dr. Powell cares about the body as a whole. She's not big on just handing out RX. Dr. Powell wants you to be healthy by diet changes and excercise. She does not do guess work. She makes sure you get the proper test for best dx. Dr. Powell does not believe in just giving you a pill and sending you on your way. I feel really comfortable and secure in her caring for me and my family.

February 28th, 2010
Wonderful service and very intelligent doctor. I would recommend her to anyone!!!

November 13th, 2009
Absolutely The Most Compassionate and Astute Practitioner
I have been a patient with Dr. Powell since nearly the beginning of the Winston Salem practice. Comprehensive medical care is what I get every time I visit, whether its a sick visit or checkup. She is very sharp as a DO/Family medicine physician (the physical), but she also cares about the health of the whole person (mental, spiritual and emotional), which is best for optimum health. Unlike some other practices, she is not dictated to by insurance companies, nor her business, but really takes her patients to heart.

August 4th, 2009
She is just phenomenal, compassionate and very approachable
I switched to her after Dr. Albert Canas' Office gave me the HIV diagnosis - one which could have happened months before, except they neglected to send their lab work. Dr. Powell was always curteous and supportive, not to mention understanding. She made me feel at ease in entering this new phase of my life.

July 31st, 2009
Dr. Powell pretends to be a caring Dr. however, it is a facade.
I have been seeing Dr. Powell for almost 2 yrs. She has let many illnesses go bye without treatment or concern. Her promises have been dismissed. She always has a smile, but behind it is a calculating, defensive person who will STOP writing the necessary prescriptions that she knows you need and I have been in the hospital with life or death situations because of her oversights. Once out of the hospital for 9 days very week, she has treated me as if I were a complaining patient. Which the Lung Specialist said it would take 2-3 months for my recovery. She has been no help what so ever. Stay away from Dr. POwell, you are making a mistake with this woman,she is nothing but a facade.