Learn more about Dr. Michele Prevost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Prevost is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prevost
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prevost Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Prevost, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prevost graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Prevost has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele A Prevost MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michele A. Prevost practice?
- Dr. Michele Prevost has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michele Prevost practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palmer, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Elmendorf Afb, AK.
See Palmer Orthopedic Surgeons.