Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michele Ralofsky
Dr. Michele Ralofsky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sandusky, OH, with another office in Bellevue, OH. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Ralofsky is affiliated with Bellevue Hospital, St Francis Health Care Centre and Bellevue Hospital. Dr. Ralofsky has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Michele Ralofsky has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Michele Ralofsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sandusky, OH.
Dr. Susan Graham
Family Medicine, General Practice
Sandusky, OH 0.73 mi40
Dr. Brian Baxter
Sandusky, OH 0.76 mi28
Dr. Sara Snyder
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine
Sandusky, OH 1.39 mi7