A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramirez
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ramirez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Ramirez, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Ramirez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Lynn Ramirez MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michele L. Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Michele Ramirez has 1 office location.
Dr. Michele Ramirez practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Internists, Naples Hematologists, and Naples Oncologists.