Learn more about Dr. Michele Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Ramirez, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Ramirez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Lynn Ramirez MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michele L. Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Michele Ramirez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michele Ramirez practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Bonita Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL.
See Bonita Springs Internists, Bonita Springs Hematologists, and Bonita Springs Oncologists.