Learn more about Dr. Michele Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramirez
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ramirez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Ramirez, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Ramirez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Lynn Ramirez MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michele L. Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Michele Ramirez has 1 office location.
Dr. Michele Ramirez practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Internists, Naples Hematologists, and Naples Oncologists.