Dr. Michele Raymond Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michele Raymond?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Michele Raymond?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 28th, 2016

Frustrated!!!!

My daughter visited Dr. Raymond only once and I believe it was a waste of time. I was not impressed when several of my concerns were scoffed at. Apparently she knows my daughter better than me already. My major complaint although, is concerned with refilling of a prescription after that appointment. I was told that this particular prescription can not be refilled until 2-3 days before it is gone. Important to note also is that the office requires 72 hours after calling them to actually print the Rx out. When voicing my concerns to the office through email. I was told directly in an email with Dr Raymond's name on it if I did not like it go somewhere else. Wow glad business is so great.

March 25th, 2016

I am 23 years old and have been seeing Dr. Raymond since I was 9, along with my whole family. She is the most caring, passionate person who genuinely cares about the health of her patients. She has never dismissed something I've had a concern with and has always followed up on appropriate tests if needed. She makes me feel comfortable and heard and never pushes medications. I find her to be very thorough and extremely knowledgable doctor. I am thankful for her care and to have her as my GP. I would recommend her to anyone!

December 9th, 2013

Excellent Doctor

One of the best doctors I have ever been to. She takes as much time as you need. Awesome doctor all around. They need more doctors like her.

June 20th, 2013

Very Professional & Caring

I like Dr. Raymond because she and her staff are kind and very helpful, for Dr. Raymond is very much into helping the people who come to see her for any and all kinds of treatment. When I go there I sign in and get seen withing 5 to 8 minutes of me walking into her office. She is very concerned about why you are there along with what is bothering you medically. She is very professional, people person, dedicated and motivated to her commitment as a doctor towards her practice as well to her patients. When I go there for what ever I am seen and diagnosed quickly and to the tee. I get the right answer to whats wrong and then she makes the correct medical decision which is always right. I always leave there knowing I found the best doctor that I have ever had in my whole life, including in the Army. All I can say is this is the doctor I been in need of for such a long time that I finally have her in my corner as a medical professional, I will always keep going there for years to come because she is the most outstanding doctor of her time!!! When I need perscriptions filled she has them called in and fill in no time flat. I always tell my Veteran friends about the good doctor and how they need to change from theirs to her because I know they will get a whole lot better care and treatment to what I know some of them are getting now. Once again I like to say thank you to Dr. Raymond for her kindness and professionalism. Her staff is awesome too...

November 13th, 2008