Family Physicians
1641 10th St
Suite A
Port Huron, MI 48060
810-984-5700
Locations and availability (2)

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by JrH on Dec 9th, 2013

One of the best doctors I have ever been to. She takes as much time as you need. Awesome doctor all around. They need more doctors like her.

|  Never rushed, always listens  |  show details
by Cheryl on Sep 23rd, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Raymond for 4 years and have found her most deserving of award for compassion. She always listens to me and addresses my concerns and I never feel like she is in a rush no matter how crowded the waiting room. She is knowledgeable and professional as well as friendly.

|  Very Professional & Caring  |  show details
by John (desert storm vet) on Jun 20th, 2013

I like Dr. Raymond because she and her staff are kind and very helpful, for Dr. Raymond is very much into helping the people who come to see her for any and all kinds of treatment. When I go there I sign in and get seen withing 5 to 8 minutes of me walking into her office. She is very concerned about why you are there along with what is bothering you medically. She is very professional, people person, dedicated and motivated to her commitment as a doctor towards her practice as well to her patients. When I go there for what ever I am seen and diagnosed quickly and to the tee. I get the right answer to whats wrong and then she makes the correct medical decision which is always right. I always leave there knowing I found the best doctor that I have ever had in my whole life, including in the Army. All I can say is this is the doctor I been in need of for such a long time that I finally have her in my corner as a medical professional, I will always keep going there for years to come because she is the most outstanding doctor of her time!!! When I need perscriptions filled she has them called in and fill in no time flat. I always tell my Veteran friends about the good doctor and how they need to change from theirs to her because I know they will get a whole lot better care and treatment to what I know some of them are getting now. Once again I like to say thank you to Dr. Raymond for her kindness and professionalism. Her staff is awesome too...