A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Redden-Borowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Redden-Borowski is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Redden-Borowski
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Redden-Borowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Redden-Borowski, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Redden-Borowski graduated from University of Louisville . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Redden-Borowski has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- University Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Michele Redden-Borowski MD is a female Oncologist , has 34 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. M M. Redden-Borowski practice?
- Dr. M Redden-Borowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. M Redden-Borowski practices Medical Oncology near Crestview Hills, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Maysville, KY.