Overall Review

3.6

October 26th, 2016
1st Visit and I was Pleased
It was my first visit and wait time was better than expected because I had paperwork to fill out. Nurse Adrienne took my vitals and medical history and we talked through everything nicely. Same when Dr. Reed came in. Dr. Reed was attentive to me. She got to know me an but, we laughed, spoke about excercise, and off-topics like my children. I was introduced to the PA and the gentleman that took my fluids for labs. I had a pleasurable experience. When you are sick, you need to remember how cranky and irritable you are, so it's no different for phyisicians. Only difference is that she has to come into work. Think about it the office could've easily been closed, but she came in to serve her patients, yet people are quick to pass judgement on her bedside manner even after stating the Dr. came in sick. Drs. are humans too and go through a lot personally and professionally like anyone else. Like any other relationship, if it's not working out move on. If you don't want to see the PA say so and confirm ahead of time who you will see. If you don't like something, be an adult and say something to Dr. Reed at the time in person, rather than voice negatively on the internet if it can be resolved as 2 adults. I've been searching for a DO and found a Dr. I like! Everyone is not for everyone so find a doctor that works with your personality and lifestyle.

June 23rd, 2016
Mrs. Malcolm
Most horrible experience I've ever had. I took my daughter as a walk-in self pay patient because her pediatrician was closed for the day. The visit was $150. The sarcastic PA spent approx 5 minutes in the examination room to give my daughter a diagnosis of allergies and post nasal drip. I was told to pick up over the counter meds and that was the end of the appointment. Needless to say, 3 day later my daughter 'a cough has worsened and I am now having to take her back to the doctor. Don't waste your time and money going to this place. The receptionist was not patient friendly either. I do not recommend this doctors office to ANYONE!!!!!!

May 4th, 2016
The only f/u is when you make an appt to return. The wait is abominable. They actually for got about me sitting in the exam room for anout an hour. After having waited more rhat an hour in the waiting room. I sense no compassion from the providers.

October 21st, 2015
Registered Nurse
My husband saw Dr Reed and was so satisfied with the care that he encouraged me to join him. After my apt I was not able to see Dr Reed but saw a PA because she was not available. I was very disappointed. On my follow up the PA spend most of her time on a computer screen barely talking to me and no education was done on preventive care. I'm not sure why they call it a follow up. I went then to get the form for my work physical and they told me it was not ready because they need 2 weeks to get ready. Mind you I was there 2 weeks ago and was back for follow up hoping it would be ready after 2 weeks. I had to wait 1:30 mm for this form. I would not recommend this office. I went to the Rosesale office. Lots of inconsistencies between the staff members and what is being told to patient. I will switch Doctor ASAP .

August 10th, 2015
Caring. Professional and you could not ask for more from any doctor.

July 21st, 2014
Dr. Reed is very unprofessional. Many times have scheduled appointments to see her, it's either she is late or unavailable. She is extremely cold, uncaring, and make no effort to communicate with her patients. Please read the reviews before you schedule your next appointment with this doctor. She is simply awful!

July 15th, 2014
Doctor was great but the staff is HORRIBLE very rude and ghetto. Please hire new staff if you want to keep your business running. Never returning here again thanks to your non professional pack of girls you have in there . As soon as we came in there was no one at the desk until 30 minutes later the white girl was then very rude telling me she had called me 5 times to confirm my appt which had nothing to do with anything then just walked away and left me standing there. I then waited for about 45 minutes and saw the dr around 8pm mind you my appt was at 6!

June 23rd, 2014
Very Knowledgeable, Patient, Accurate
She gets her patients involved in health related projects, is accurate in her diagnosis, good with patients, is great with follow-up,she cares like no other doctor. She is in high demand.

October 25th, 2011
Good Doctor, but horrible service
Dr. Reed is a good doctor, but she and her staff doesn't know how to schedule appointments. There is no reason to wait up to & sometimes over an hour in the small dank, waiting area this is VERY UNPROFESSIONAL, everytime you come to her office its packed, they always over book, take all walk-ins and the walk-ins can come into the office while you've been waiting and ALWAYS get seen before you. Its better to say you have an emergency to avoid waiting an hour, OR she can hire a professional office manager and scheduler, OR these walk-ins can wait until the end of the day.I had to stop going to Dr. Reed, because of the lack of respect for her patients time, I have a GREAT new doctor that sees patients at their appointment time, and does not overbook. Please don't let me start on the staff, they are the worst, I think they are family? Or they are from the same island as Dr. Reed?? I'm not sure why she keeps them around?Again, shes a good doctor but no respect for her patients, if you don't mind waiting for an hour in the waiting are and up 20 minutes in the exam room AFTER they call you in then she's the doctor for you.

June 13th, 2011
The waiting time is lengthy but once inside the doctor is very professional, takes you to her office and takes time to go over any test results or explain any questions you may have.

December 21st, 2010
Wow!
I was considering making an appt. but after reading two bad reviews...never.

January 20th, 2010
Most unprofessional "health care" I have ever seen, they should be ashamed of themselves.
This practice is completely unprofessional. They do not treat patients with respect. I will NEVER return to this practice, and seriously regret ever going.