A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Reynolds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Reynolds is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Reynolds, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Reynolds has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
- Sonoma Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Diane Reynolds MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michele D. Reynolds practice?
- Dr. Michele Reynolds has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michele Reynolds practices Family Medicine near Sonoma, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Rosa, CA.
See Sonoma Primary Care Doctors.