Dr. Michele Richards MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 6th, 2015
Outstanding!
I am 54 years old and I have seen all sorts of terrible physicians to the point I don't ever trust anyone of them . . . Dr. Richards however was outstanding. If you are looking for an ENT specialist, Dr. Richards is your best choice. Good luck:-)

January 30th, 2013
LIFESAVER!!
I had an extremely large neck mass that clearly needed attention. After a disastrous first appointment with another ENT who prescribed unnecessary and dangerous medications and performed an unnecessary procedure that I refuse to pay for, and did nothing for the problem I came in for, I went to Dr. Richards for a second opinion. She immediately drained the cyst, which was extremely infected, scheduled me for the surgery as well as other doctors and pre-op appointments I needed and mailed the information I needed within 3 days as well as prescribing the medication I needed. I was so grateful to her and her wonderful staff, my anxiety completely taken away. I must note also that I initially emailed the office on a SATURDAY about my problem, within 2 hours, the nurse emailed me back and told me to call first thing on Monday, which I did. They told me to come in THAT SAME DAY. The nurse also emailed me that she was forwarded my email by one of the other doctors in the their office who happened to be on vacation (and it was a Saturday). Unbelievable customer service. 10 stars for Dr. Richards!

May 6th, 2012
Friendly staff! Wonderful doctor - would strongly recommend to anyone.

December 12th, 2011
Great Doctor
Michelle Richards is one of the best Doctors I have EVER been to. She is wonderful to talk to and spends times with you explaining what is going on. I would highly recommend her!

June 7th, 2010
Exceptional ENT
Dr. Richards is outstanding. Don't let her tiny stature fool you - Dr. Richards is an amazing doctor! I started seeing Dr. Richards about a year ago - she was the fourth ENT I had seen on the Treasure Coast. After a lifetime of severe allergies and sinus problems - I was spending most of my life suffering from sinus infections.Dr. Richards did NOT jump right into recommending surgery - which is really what I wanted at the time. Instead, she tried valiantly to treat my recurring sinus infections without surgery. When conservative measures failed -she performed surgery on my sinuses last January. It's now six months later and I haven't had a sinus infection yet. It's by far the longest I've gone without a sinus infection in decades. Her staff's follow up after my surgery was incredible. She continues to treat me for my allergies. She never makes me feel rushed - and is more than willing to spend time talking with you.At one point - when she was getting ready to prescribe a steroid - I shared that I had gained a considerable amount of weight in the past six months. She did not prescribe the steroid and instead sent me for blood work to make sure my thyroid was functioning properly. She didn't say - "talk to your primary care doctor" about that - because I had and he had blown me off. She pursued it herself and made sure it was safe for me to take the steroid!She's amazing - I wish every doctor on the Treasure Coast was as caring, compassionate and competent as she is.

May 13th, 2010
great Doctor
she is simply the best doctor i have seen!

January 27th, 2010
Best ENT Doc on the Treasure Coast!!!
What a wonderful, kind Doctor...She spent alot of time with me & my family, answered ALL my questions...She correctly diagnosed my illness after other local ENT's failed to...Her office staff is wonderful & well run. Everyone was great.

December 7th, 2009
She is the Best!!
Dr Richards, is the best ever.Her bedside manor is awesome. Very thorough takes her time with you I never feel rushed .I cannot say enough good about her ,in fact our whole family goes to her and they feel the same way. The only regret I have is that she is not my primary care Dr. Her staff is great too very caring you can surely tell they love what they do.

March 7th, 2009
HEAD AND NECK CANCER PATIENT
One of the luckiest days in my life was when I went to see Dr. Richards for the first time. I was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer of the tonsil, and she said it was 'bad, but treatable'. The Oncologists didn't think I would live a week, but 6 years later I am still her patient and biggest fan

June 19th, 2008
Great Doc, especially with kids.

August 19th, 2015