A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Roig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Roig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Roig, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Roig graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Roig has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Maria Roig FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michele M. Roig practice?
- Dr. Michele Roig has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michele Roig practices Pediatrics near Crystal Lake, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Algonquin, IL and Barrington, IL.
See Crystal Lake Pediatricians.