A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Sadler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Sadler is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sadler
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sadler Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadler graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sadler has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Jones Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center-Dubuque
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele L Sadler DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michele L. Sadler practice?
- Dr. Michele Sadler has 1 office location.
Dr. Michele Sadler practices Family Medicine near Guttenberg, IA.
See Guttenberg Family Physicians.