A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Saysana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Saysana, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saysana graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Saysana has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele L Saysana MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michele L. Saysana practice?
- Dr. Michele Saysana has 1 office location.
Dr. Michele Saysana practices Pediatrics near Carmel, IN.
See Carmel Pediatricians.