A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Shermak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Shermak, Baltimore Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Shermak, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dermal Fillers
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shermak graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Shermak has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Shermak MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michele Shermak practice?
- Dr. Michele Shermak has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michele Shermak practices Plastic Surgery near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Nottingham, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Surgeons.