Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michele Simoneaux
Dr. Michele Simoneaux, MD, BS is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA, with other offices in New Orleans, LA and New Orleans, LA (and 2 other locations). She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Simoneaux is affiliated with Southeast Louisiana Veterans Health Care System, Tulane University Hospital & Clinic and Tulane-Lakeside Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Michele Simoneaux has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Michele Simoneaux is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.
Dr. Vernon Chee
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
New Orleans, LA 0 mi23
Dr. Akhil Parulkar
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
New Orleans, LA 0 mi21
Dr. Kyle Widmer
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
New Orleans, LA 0 mi9