inactive

Overall Review

June 9th, 2016
lovely, capable OBGYN

April 5th, 2016
Dr. Sinopoli is great. She is personable and makes you feel comfortable.

January 30th, 2015
Very good. The only issue I had was not washing of the hands when someone had a cold. i continued to go because Dr. Sinopoli spends time with you and is good a diagnosing.

January 12th, 2014
Will spend as much time with you as needed to answer your questions.
Dr. Sinopoli is very direct and practical as well as compassionate and patient. When she diagnosed my cancer, she spent as much time as I needed at each appointment discussing my lists of questions (and I had many). When I was released from the hospital after my surgery she called me at home twice to check in on me in between appointments. When I was rushed to the emergency room a week later with something that ended up being something unrelated, she visited me three times during my hospital stay and worked with the other specialist to ensure I was taken care of properly. I would recommend Dr. Sinopoli to others.

July 20th, 2012
amazing
I am reading the comments about Dr. Sinolopi and have had a much different perspective. She is the most amazing person I know. My husband and I had a loss and she was there for us every step of the way. we now have a healthy baby and she is to thank! = )

February 18th, 2012
Eeek.
I was underwhelmed at first by both the physical setting of the office and the ability to get an appointment. From the waiting room I could hear them discussing other patients in a negative way from the doctor's area, as well as what was being said to patients in the exam rooms. I should have left then. I saw Sinopoli only once and left in tears. I would never go back. There are so many better doctors available at Emerson. Their c-section rate was alarming as well. I am glad I left and wound up with the VBAC I dreamt of.

June 30th, 2011
Dr. Sinopoli is straight forward and direct. I don't find that she takes time to prepare and read notes prior to meeting with me-but frankly I find that to be the norm. I find her easy to talk to and knowledgable. My experience with her has been good.

May 16th, 2011
wonderful experience prepregnancy, during my pregnancy and after. my pregnancy was high risk and Dr. Sinopoli took the time to explain everything to me and my husband. She did my son's circumcision and it looks good. I will be sending my sisters to Dr. Sinopoli when they are ready to have babies.

October 14th, 2010
She messed up my son's circumcision and I have to have it redone. She does not make good choices when dealing with patients. When on call she is rushed when she calls you back and makes you feel stupid when you call and like you are bothering her. Poor bedside manner in the office. Does not come in prepared she admitted to not prereading my chart and history, and wouldn't look at me during the entire exam. After the 3rd time dealing with Sinopoli during this pregnancy I told the office staff in Acton how I felt and that I would not see her again and to make sure all my appointments were with Dr Hale or Dr Kramer. Sadly I ended up having to have her as my follow up Dr after my delivery and she was the one to perform the circumcision and her skills mimic her bedside personality.