A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Smadja-Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Smadja-Gordon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Smadja-Gordon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Smadja-Gordon graduated from Univ Francois-Rabelais, Uer De Med De Tours, Tours, France.
Dr. Smadja-Gordon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Reine Smadja-Gordon MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michele R. Smadja-Gordon practice?
- Dr. Michele Smadja-Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Michele Smadja-Gordon practices Internal Medicine near Annapolis, MD.
See Annapolis Internists.