A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Harrison, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Harrison has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
- Bolingbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Harrison MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michele Harrison practice?
- Dr. Michele Harrison has 1 office location.
Dr. Michele Harrison practices Anesthesiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists.