Dr. Michele Thiet Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michele Thiet?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Michele Thiet?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 12th, 2015

I highly recommend her, she is prompt straight to the point and kind. She took care of my problem quickly and made me feel comfortable about my surgery. She also kept in touch on my recovery..

October 6th, 2014

Needed Help!

I met Dr. Thiet in my search for a plastic surgeon that would perform a panniculectomy on my 71 year old body that was covered in both groins and under the overhanging apron of the stomach with fungi and yeast infections. Besides infections I also had a huge hernia that would have to be taken care of at the same time of the panniculectomy. I liked that she informed me of the dangers of the surgery and of her concerns for my welfare. At the beginning, she told me I was a high risk patient and would not wish to do the surgery. She examined me anyway and upon seeing so much of my body covered with infections decided to the surgery after all. I would choose her again if I were to need another plastic surgery. I would also recommend her to my friends because she is a caring doctor.

August 19th, 2013

Awesome

Had breast reduction about 4 years ago. She was recommended to me by several people and I felt like I was in competent hands. No regrets, beautiful job, very little scarring and what little scarring I do have, it's all hidden. Highly recommend.

September 3rd, 2010

Great Job

Michele performed 2 surgeries for me and both times her work was flawless. I get complements to this date (2.5 years later)on how natural my breast look (had a reduction). Her bedside manner is excellent. She gave me her cell number and called to check on me in the days after my surgery.

August 9th, 2017