Dr. Michele Thomas MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Southfield, MI

4.7

April 23rd, 2011
I have been seeing Dr. Thomas for 2 yrs.She has been consistent & honest in her care. I completely trust her and find her care to be compassionate. I would highly recommend her to a friend or family member.

September 1st, 2010
Dr. Thomas scheduled me to have a surgery to remove a fibroid. She advised that she wanted the procedure to be done in 2 weeks however, I didn't hear from the office until 3 weeks later (because I called them).Her asst proceeded to tell me that she had just sent out the information and that the scheduled time had changed. After I scheduled my time off work , the asst contacted me (1 week b4 the surgery) saying that the surgery was cancelled at they would have to reschedule because the lab that they booked the appointment with doesn't have the proper machines to do the surgery!!She had no clue as to when the doctor could do reschedule but said that she would call me as soon as she knew. I then told her that I may go to another doctor. But instead of an apology, or any display of empathy to my situation, the asst showed no attempts to make it right. other than saying, I can let you know as soon as I hear from her. I am very disappointed with experience, partly because of the lack of follow up and accountability, but also the lack of courteousness to a patient. I have known caring doctors who would've made a "personal" phone call to repair this situation. Unfortunately, the lack of attempts to correct this situation has completely turned me away from this practice. Hopefully they will correct this in future.

February 12th, 2009
HAPPY PATIENT
DR. THOMAS DELIVERED MY DAUGHTER VALENTINES DAY 2008 AND SHE DID AN AWESOME JOB. I WOULD RECCOMEND HER TO EVERYONE.