Overall Review

3.2

September 13th, 2016
Surgery
Dr Michael Verga changed my life / I am cancer survivor after taking tamoxifen gained lots of weight I am taking the pill for 4 years . My body looked horrible I was dieting tried many things until one great friend referred me to dr Michael Verga and he explained everything he was going to do . I got my body back I recommend him. Great doctor took his time in surgery and after/ glad to choose him for the surgery

June 2nd, 2016
Awful rhinoplasty
This doctor ruined my face. He gave me a terrible nose job. My nose actually hooks up and out now and he partially closed one side of my.nostril so I can't breathe well. This was even after he did a second surgery to fix it. I actually have scars. I need to go to a reconstructive surgeon to fix, but that is not an investment I can afford now.

April 6th, 2015
Dr. Verga performed four different operations on me over a period of 10 years. Three were for a skin cancer and one was rhinoplasty to repair a hole in my septum. Even though my nose surgery was not cosmetic per se in the end the nose looked far better then before the procedure. All four were done with excellent results and he never charged me above what he was paid by my insurance. In addition he stitched up my head after an accident on emergency basis and did equally good job. His only minus is that he is very talkative therefore visits are never short.

May 14th, 2014
Great results
I had my breast reduction 11 years ago and my breasts still look amazing. I had the best experience. Doctor was nice and knowledgeable, the surgery I had in his office was about 5 hours, anesthesiologist was excellent too. Doctor recommended me to stay overnight, what I did and in 3 days I was back to work and even danced on the party. I am 47 now and still can go without bra( which I don't do, but I can because it still look good) . I recommended Dr. Verga to all my friends and now 2 people who did the same surgery and were absolutely happy.

December 25th, 2013
never get plastic surgery from this doctor
this doctor has no business practicing facial plastic surgery. he ruined my looks according to any and all who know me. i could not look in a mirror for months after having this butcher destroy mt face. other surgeons i contacted after my botched surgery explained that he made one eye higher and the other lower. he made half of my mouth dip down and the other half curl up. i now looked deformed. in the meantime he kept declaring what a wonderful job he did. he is an absolute fraud and is not qualified to perform cosmetic surgery. stay away if you care about your looks.

August 27th, 2013
A nightmare
A nightmare....I've had to have my face surgery done over! Dr. Verga had a bunch of reasons why my eyes lost their 'look' (I've always had pretty eyes), now my eyes are pulled! My face looks uneven! Dr Verga has many reasons why this is so... Imagine that! His skills are poor. His praise of himself never ending. This has cost me a tremendous amount of time, money and self doubt.

August 21st, 2013
Talks in detail but does not deliver
Dr Verga discusses many of his surgeries and details of his experiences... however my facelift was less than average... I was very disappointed with his placement of scars... my ear area looks terrible on both sides, and my jowl area was not smooth. His response to my disappointment was an explanation that did not make sense to me, as well as the 2 other Plastic Surgeons that I went to after this botched facelift. I have since had my face re-done by another NYC Dr. that delivered what he said he would be able to do while "fixing" Dr. Verga's hasty facelift. I would not recommend Dr. Verga... He is NOT a perfectionist and did NOT listen to my "needs" and did NOT make me look better or more symmetrical which is what he continually said was his forte. This was a horrible experience that I have since had pay Nother Dr to re-do.

March 15th, 2013
Top Notch All The Way
Just had breast implants done. The results are beautiful and natural. The care from the first visit to the last was the absolute best. Was treated like a V.I.P. Worth every penny !! He cares and takes the time to perfect his work.

February 20th, 2013
I do not recommend Dr. Verga
Dr. Verga did my upper eyelids, which turned out "boxy" and changed the shape of my eye. He recommended an implant underneath my nose to build up the center of my face, which looked horrible and made my nose turn up like a pig's nose, even though I have since had it removed there is still scar tissue building up the area that I may never be able to get rid of. I have spent thousands of dollars trying to fix his work.

March 7th, 2011
destroyed my face
This man destroyed my face. I have to have surgery by a reconstructive expert to fix what he did to me, and pay for it on top of that. Avoid this doctor at all costs.

September 16th, 2010
The Best!!
He is by far the best Plastic Surgeon out there. Everything he does is very natural. Had breast surgery done and could not be happier. There was minimal pain. He cares about your overall apperance and well being. Always available to you. He is worth every penny.

August 23rd, 2010
Jannetta48
I don`t recommend Dr Verga. I`ve gone through an unbearably painfull facelift. My face looks overdone.Do not take that risk.