A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Voeltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Voeltz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Voeltz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Voeltz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Diastolic Heart Failure
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Voeltz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Voeltz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele D Voeltz MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michele D. Voeltz practice?
- Dr. Michele Voeltz has 1 office location.
Dr. Michele Voeltz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Cardiologists.