Learn more about Dr. Michele Voeltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Voeltz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Voeltz
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Voeltz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Voeltz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Diastolic Heart Failure
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Voeltz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Voeltz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele D Voeltz MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michele D. Voeltz practice?
- Dr. Michele Voeltz has 1 office location.
Dr. Michele Voeltz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Cardiologists.