Learn more about Dr. Michele Voeltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Voeltz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Voeltz
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Voeltz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Voeltz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Diastolic Heart Failure
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Voeltz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Voeltz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele D Voeltz MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michele D. Voeltz practice?
- Dr. Michele Voeltz has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michele Voeltz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Cartersville, GA.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Cardiologists.