A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Walters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walters
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walters Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Walters, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walters graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Walters has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Marie Walters MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michele M. Walters practice?
- Dr. Michele Walters has 1 office location.
Dr. Michele Walters practices Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians, Boston Radiologists, and Boston Pediatric Specialists.