A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Walters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walters
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walters Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Walters, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walters graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Walters has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Marie Walters MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michele M. Walters practice?
- Dr. Michele Walters has 1 office location.
Dr. Michele Walters practices Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians, Boston Radiologists, and Boston Pediatric Specialists.