A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Wiggins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Wiggins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Wiggins, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiggins graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wiggins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- North Cypress Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Karen Wiggins MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michele K. Wiggins practice?
- Dr. Michele Wiggins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michele Wiggins practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cypress, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists and Houston Pain Management Doctors.