Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
WORST DOCTOR EVER!!! show details WORST DOCTOR EVER!!!
Jan 23rd, 2015

Staff is horrible. Woman at front desk is rude and miserable. The rest of front desk staff must have been trained by her because they are just as bad. None of them return phone calls when they say they will call you back. I've been sick three times in 2 years while I was a patient there and I was never able to get in to see a doctor the same day. They could not get me in for 3 to 5 days. Each time I was forced to go to urgent care and pay twice the copayment. It's sad because all you want is a familiar face when you're sick and you can't even get that as a patient of this office. Dr Willey just throws antibiotics, anti inflammatories and steroids at everything and hopes one works. When it doesn't she refers you to another doctor. Horrible bedside manner as well. Needless to say I have changed primary care doctors. Please save yourself a lot of hassle and frustration and do not go to this office!!!

Love Dr. Willey.... show details Love Dr. Willey....
Jun 29th, 2012

but CAN'T STAND her staff. They are rude, miserable have no personalities. Dr, Willey is great - she listens to you, sits down and gets to know you. Really like her alot but am really considering switching to another primary because of the staff. I have (unfortunately) been to many Dr's this year and have never been treated so poorly. Also takes FOREVER to finally get to see her.

This review is for her nurse prac., Dr. Fleck show details This review is for her nurse prac., Dr. Fleck
Jun 15th, 2012

i went to dr. fleck (the nurse prac. at the office, and was not impressed at all and completely wasted my time and money. i was given a diagnosis of pcos by my gyno, and after doing a lot of research, and from this board, i found dr. fleck's name. i wanted to treat it naturally through diet and other natural means, and i called the office and asked if i went to her if i could get a diet plan from her. the secretary said, absolutely. so i made the appointment, and went to speak with her and she ordered a fasting glucose tolerance test for me. that's all she did the first visit. she also said she thought i might have cushing's due to truncal obesity. so she ordered a cortisol level test, as well. first of all, cushing's can only be diagnosed with either a late-night salivary cortisol test, a 24 hour urine free cortisol test, or a dexamethasone suppression test. you cannot diagnose or even accurately understand cortisol level through a simple blood test checking the level because it changes throughout the whole day. that should have been my first clue. i did the glucose tolerance test, and went back a week after the results were in for the second visit. all she did during this visit was go through my results, tell me i did not have any glucose issues and refer me to an endo to get a treatment plan. this took her all of 5 minutes. When I asked if I could get the diet plan, since this was the ENTIRE reason I came, she said no and gave me a referral card for an endo! So, I wasted a crapload of money on someone who did not do the original thing I asked her if she could do! Instead, I paid just to have the glucose test done, which I could have had my gyno prescribe during my visit and not had to have paid for my two visits for her just for that. I am beyond angry. Before I left, I also asked her if it could be congenital adrenal hyperplasia which is sometimes misdiagnosed as PCOS, since the symptoms are virtually the same, and she said she had no idea what that was! Since I paid for a visit but got virtually no service, I asked her if she could prescribe me an rx to get the acth-stim test done to diagnose CAH. She said she would call me that week to order me but she never did!!! I will not be going back there. Save your time and money, because her expertise is apparently very limited in this area. Additionally, the office staff is incompetent and rude, and you will be on hold for hours and the office is dirty and run like a zoo. I have rarely been so disappointed by a doctor in my life.

Love the doctor but... show details Love the doctor but...
Feb 22nd, 2012

I have always loved Dr. Willey but her staff is awful! Especially the front desk. They are uncaring and absolutely rude! They never call you back when they say they will. Never call to cancel the appointment, they will wait until you drive all the way there. They are just completely unhelpful and unfriendly. If Dr. Willey replaced her front desk staff, I would be able to completely rave about her visits rather than dreading it when I talk to the girls at the front desk.

Nov 27th, 2010

Dr Willey and Laureen Fleck the NP are great primary care providers. They take my call on weekends, give me advise that I trust, and always recommend teh right treatment. My only issue is trying to schedule an appointment and getting the answering service instead.

Great Dr. show details Great Dr.
May 17th, 2010

Dr. Willey takes the time to go thru all health background, ask enough questions to treat you properly. Great bedside manner.

Best doctor in town show details Best doctor in town
by Happy patient on Apr 12th, 2010

Dr Willey is a great doctor and a genious diagnostitian. While her (front office) staff can be rude at times, she is worth putting up with their incompetency. I do it all the time and come out with a smile after i've seen her. Dr Willey also cares at a personal level about her patients, and breaks the ice right away. Great!

Best Doctors in South FL show details Best Doctors in South FL
Mar 3rd, 2010

Both Dr. Fleck & Dr. Willey are straight forward, caring and take the time to listen to concerns. I more than happy with the service they provided. I do think their office staff does need to be improved upon with scheduling, follow-up and ability to answer questions.

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME! show details DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!
by DON on Feb 7th, 2009

HORRIBLE doctor! Does not as much as lift a finger when you go in for an appointment! I have never seen anything like it in my life! It's the same old story every time. She takes out her prescription pad and either drugs you or passes you off to some schmuck doctor.She is a waste of money and time! And her office is deplorable! The staff never stays the same, files are lost, and they just DON'T CARE!SAD!