Gastroenterologist (digestive), Pediatricians

Bay Pediatric Gastroenterology
480 7th Ave S
Saint Petersburg, FL 33701
727-822-4300
Locations and availability (15)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Thrilled to have found this Doctor!  |  show details
by Jacqueline on Feb 3rd, 2014

As the mother of a severly autistic little boy who has a lot of related GI symptoms, I was anxious to find a Doctor who would understand this connection and treat it, and us, with compassion. This is something that has been lacking in previous specialist appointments. As soon as we walked into the office, we knew we were in the right place. The secretary, nurse and nurse practitioner were nothing short of lovely. They were so kind to myself and my son, and really cared and were extremely efficient and thorough. We then met Dr. Winesett. As soon as she walked in the room and smiled at us, I knew we had found the best Doctor for my sons needs. We felt like we were meeting a long lost friend- who's also an excellent, kind, caring and compassionate physician. She explained everything well and was so gentle and kind with my child. She ordered appropraite tests, there was no waiting for them ( lab and xray on site Tampa office) and we were given easy to understand take home instructions. We thank God we have found this practise, and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone.

|  You are amazing  |  show details
by Alexandra on Sep 2nd, 2013

She is an absolutely wonderful provider and her staff as well. I will continue referring out to her. I have never met a provider with such passion for what she does as well as her ARNPs. With the support of the staff in her office. :)

by Karen on May 13th, 2013

I would recommend this Dr. to others. She was very knowledgable and very caring with my child. The nurse practitioner was the same way as well. They were able to diagnose and treat my child and she is doing A LOT better now. I thank her her and my staff for their help and for being a wonderful office.

|  best GI  |  show details
by jasmine on May 11th, 2013

My child is currently being seen by Dr winesett and Alicia Tenn and they are fantastic with patient care. They are so good with my child. And theyre staff is so informative respectful and kind.... I def reccomend this GI.

Apr 23rd, 2013

LOVE DR. WINESETT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

by Neil on Mar 8th, 2013

Great doctor. Very thorough and made my son feel at ease during visit. Our son had difficulty gaining weight. Dr. Winesett gave us several different ideas in increasing calories. Also did additional blood work to make sure nothing else was going on. Would definitely recommend her.

|  LOVE WINESETT!!!  |  show details
by Caitlin on Feb 25th, 2013

Dr. Winesett is one of the greatest doctors that I have had. She is very sweet, considerate, understanding and knew my diagnosis before she even ran any labs or tests on me. She is very special to me and I trust and value her opinions. I would recommend her to any of my family or friends. I give her 5 out of 4 stars <3