A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Wood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from Des Moines University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wood has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
- St Anthonys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele A Wood DO is a female Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michele A. Wood practice?
- Dr. Michele Wood has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michele Wood practices Neurology near Saint Charles, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Charles Neurologists.