A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Young has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Ann Young MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michele A. Young practice?
- Dr. Michele Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Michele Young practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Gastroenterologists.