A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Pennington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pennington
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Pennington Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Pennington, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pennington graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Pennington has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Zipp Pennington MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michele Z. Pennington practice?
- Dr. Michele Pennington has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michele Pennington practices Family Medicine near Pueblo, CO.
See Pueblo Primary Care Doctors.