A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Zawora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Zawora is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zawora
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Zawora Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Zawora, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Zawora graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Zawora has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Quintrell Zawora MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michele Q. Zawora practice?
- Dr. Michele Zawora has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michele Zawora practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette Hill, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors and Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors.