A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Zembo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Zembo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Zembo graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Zembo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele M Zembo MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michele M. Zembo practice?
- Dr. Michele Zembo has 1 office location.
Dr. Michele Zembo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Surgeons.