A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Micheline Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Micheline Chu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chu
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Chu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Micheline Chu, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Female Infertility
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Male Infertility
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Micheline C. Chu MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Micheline C. Chu practice?
- Dr. Micheline Chu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Micheline Chu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Basking Ridge, NJ and West Orange, NJ.
See Englewood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.