A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Micheline Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Micheline Chu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chu
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Chu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Micheline Chu, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Female Infertility
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Male Infertility
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Micheline C. Chu MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Micheline C. Chu practice?
- Dr. Micheline Chu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Micheline Chu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Basking Ridge, NJ and West Orange, NJ.
See Englewood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.