A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Micheline Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Micheline Chu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Micheline Chu, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hot Flashes
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chu has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 5 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Micheline C. Chu practice?
Dr. Micheline Chu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Pediatric Endocrinology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Manhasset Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Manhasset Endocrinologists.