Learn more about Dr. Michelle Affield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Affield
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Affield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Affield, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Affield graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Affield has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Marie Affield MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle M. Affield practice?
- Dr. Michelle Affield has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Affield practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Lawrence, KS.
See Lawrence Internists, Lawrence Oncologists, Lawrence Hematologists, and Lawrence Hospice & Palliative Specialists.