Dr. Michelle Marie Affield MD is female, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Affield, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Affield graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Affield has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Affield accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Affield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michelle M. Affield practice?
Dr. Michelle Affield practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Lawrence, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Leavenworth, KS and Independence, MO.
See Lawrence Internists, Lawrence Oncologists, and Lawrence Hematologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Micaela Affield, Dr. Michaela Affield, Dr. Michele Affield, Dr. Mikki Affield