A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Affield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Affield
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Affield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Affield, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Affield graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Affield has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Marie Affield MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle M. Affield practice?
- Dr. Michelle Affield has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Affield practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Lawrence, KS.
See Lawrence Internists, Lawrence Oncologists, Lawrence Hematologists, and Lawrence Hospice & Palliative Specialists.