A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michella Switzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michella Switzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michella Switzer, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Switzer graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Switzer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michella J Switzer DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michella J. Switzer practice?
- Dr. Michella Switzer has 10 office locations.
Dr. Michella Switzer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Tan Valley, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Maricopa, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See San Tan Valley Obstetricians & Gynecologists.