A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Kim is Excellent. Dr. Kim has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Davis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 86 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michelle A. Kim practice?
Dr. Michelle Kim practices Family Medicine near Davis, CA.
See Davis Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michaela Kim, Dr. Mikki Kim, Dr. Michele Kim, Dr. Micaela Kim