A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Lally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Lally is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Lally, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lally graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Lally has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Alicia Lally MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle A. Lally practice?
- Dr. Michelle Lally has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Lally practices Internal Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists.