A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Aerni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Aerni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Aerni, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aerni graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Aerni has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Aerni DO is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michelle Aerni practice?
- Dr. Michelle Aerni has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Aerni practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists, Saint Paul Critical Care Practitioners, and Saint Paul Pulmonologists.