A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Aerni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Aerni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Aerni, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Aerni graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Aerni has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Aerni DO is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michelle Aerni practice?
- Dr. Michelle Aerni has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Aerni practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists, Saint Paul Critical Care Practitioners, and Saint Paul Pulmonologists.