Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michelle Agnew
Dr. Michelle Agnew, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waukesha, WI. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Agnew is affiliated with Froedtert Hospital, ProHealth Waukesha Memorial Hospital and Little Company of Mary Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Michelle Agnew has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michelle Agnew is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waukesha, WI.
Dr. Debra Thompson
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Waukesha, WI 0 mi9
Dr. Hamid Saadati
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Waukesha, WI 0 mi6
Dr. David Schiedermayer
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Waukesha, WI 0 mi32