Dr. Michelle Agnew Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Agnew?

A Blessing

Posted on March 2nd, 2014

Dr. Agnew cared for my father AND the entire family this week. Her compassion, gentleness, humor and ability shone through all that we were going through. We were so blessed to have her as Dad's physician .

Excellent Doctor

Posted on October 9th, 2009

More doctors need to be like her. She is accurate in diagnosing issues, caring, concern for her patients and an excellent source of information. I came to her after having gone through a long list of physicians that could not figure out what was wrong with me. She was excellent. She kept in touch with all the other physicians (Specialists), even making calls to them while I was in the office with her. She looked for solutions, treated me as an intelligent human being. Although I was diagnosed with an illness that affects all the organs of my body, I never felt better than when she was treating me. Even when I was at home in bed ater surgeries and/or accidents, she would call me at home to find out how I was doing. There are not enough words to explain what a great doctor this person is. I owe her my life and I am grateful.

Posted on January 31st, 2016