- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Akler, Ophthalmologist is Excellent. Dr. Akler has been reviewed by 36 patients who have provided 29 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Akler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Diabetic Eye Examinations, Glaucoma, and Laser Medicine & Surgery.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Akler graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Akler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
- Oakwood Southshore MC
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Akler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 12 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Akler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michelle E. Akler practice?
Dr. Michelle Akler practices Ophthalmology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Southgate, MI.
See Dearborn Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michaela Akler, Dr. Mikki Akler, Dr. Michele Akler, Dr. Micaela Akler