A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Akler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Akler, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Akler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Akler graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Akler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Elysse Akler MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle E. Akler practice?
- Dr. Michelle Akler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Akler practices Ophthalmology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI.
See Dearborn Ophthalmologists.